With respect to documents and/or information available through www.DelawareSTEM.org neither the State of Delaware nor any state entities that supply information through said website, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, the completeness or usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Information presented on this website is collected, maintained, and provided for the convenience of the user. While every effort is made to ensure that such information is accurate and up-to-date, the State of Delaware does not certify the authenticity of information that originates from third parties.
- The 2021 Delaware STEM Educator Awards: Celebrating Educators’ Triumphs Over Adversity
- STEM & Math Equity Conferences Recapped: Rehumanizing the Classroom and Empowering All Students
- Moving Forward, not Backward, in STEM Education in Delaware
- 2016 Delaware STEM Educator Award winners discuss makerspaces, VEX Robotics, drones, and women in STEM
- Delaware STEM Council holds fifth annual STEM Symposium and Awards Ceremony